Water Polo Queensland anticipates taking up to ten state representative teams away each year, starting with the Under 20 teams in January.
Click on the age group below for team announcments.
- 20 & Under National Championships Adelaide, 16-22 Jan
- 18 & Under Pan Pacs New Zealand, 6-10 July
- 16 & Under World Cup Challenge, Canberra, 6-13 July
- 14 & Under East Coast Challenge, Sydney, 4-7 July
- Open Country Team, Nationals Gold Coast 8-12 May
All team management (coach, manager, selector & referee) are required to attend selection events including State Titles. Coaches are expected to make themselves available for 2-3 training sessions per week for a minimum of 6 weeks prior to each tournament.
Information regarding selection policies can be located on the Water Polo Queensland Governance Page.