Water Polo Queensland anticipates taking up to ten state representative teams away in 2014.
- 18&U Girls Invitational National Championships, Sydney, 14 - 17 April
- 18&U Boys Invitational National Championships, Perth, 14 - 17 April
- 20&U National Championships, Adelaide 8 - 13 July
- 14&U East Coast Challenge, Adelaide, 10 - 13 July
- 16&U Trans Tasman, Auckland, 4 - 6 July
- 16&U Pan Pacs, Auckland, 6 - 10 July
All team management (coach, manager, selector & referee) are required to attend selection events including State Titles. Coaches are expected to make themselves available for 2-3 training sessions per week for a minimum of 6 weeks prior to each tournament.
Information regarding selection policies can be located on the Water Polo Queensland Governance Page.