Upcoming Club Coach Accreditation Course
The registered national coaching framework with the Australian Sports Commission under review a new range of courses will be announced once the new framework has been released. WPQ anticipate courses under the new frame work will run late September early October.
Course numbers are limited and places will be allocated on a "first in first served" policy.
To register for the course please complete the registration form and return to the Water Polo Queensland Office to confirm your place.
Please see below documents for what needs to be completed before the course:
NCAS Club Coach Pre-Requisite
- All applicants must be registered members of Queensland Water Polo Inc.
- Candidates must be of a minimum age of 16 on the date the course commences to be eligible for accreditation.
- All participants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a Queensland Working with Children's Check “Blue Card”
- Applicants must complete the ASC Online Beginner General Principles for Coaches, and provide a certificate of attainment to the course presenter at the beginning of the course.
- All applicants must complete the Play by the Rules Online Discrimination & Harassment for Coaches on-line Course, and provide a certificate of attainment to the course presenter at the beginning of the course.
- Level One Referees Theory Examination – Open Book (Exam will be forwarded once enrolment confirmed).
- All participants must pay the course fee before commencing the course.
NCAS Club Coach Course Assessment
- Present pre-requisite certificates
- Attendance for full course duration (approximately 8 hours)
- Sign the AWPI Coaches ‘Code of Behaviour’
- Workbook activities
NCAS Club Coach Post course assessment
- Completion of Course Workbook (within 30 days)
- 6 hours of supervised coaching with agreed assessor (within 6 months)
- 1 hour of a formal assessment by their agreed assessor (within 6 months)
Current Qualified NCAS, NRAS Personel (20 Feb 12)
NCAS, NRAS information is correct as 20th Feb 2013. Any issues with the list please contact WPQ office immediately on 3367 1661