We are the State body for all things Water Polo. Whether you are a player, coach, official or fan, we are here to help you achieve your goals. On our website, you will find notices about upcoming competitions, coaching and refereeing courses, plus other member information.
- To facilitate the growth and expansion of operations, facilities and programs to cater to community needs.
- To provide social and competitive team opportunities for participants of all ages and abilities in a safe and fun environment.
- To help develop our players, coaches, officials and volunteers to the level they desire.
- To provide stable operational and financial management for the betterment of all participants.
- To form effective partnerships, both within the sport of Water Polo and externally.
- To where possible participate within the operational and strategic structure, as guided by Australian Water Polo Inc. to achieve WPQ objectives.
To be recognised as one of the top two Water Polo states in Australia, to facilitate and nurture a fun and competitive team activity for all levels of participation and to ensure the ongoing viability of the sport in Queensland.
A. Encourage healthy, fun, drug free and safe participation in Water Polo for players, coaches, officials and volunteers.
B. Be efficient and professional in all operational and strategic areas of administration, events and game development.
C. Create an inclusive impartial and objective environment in which all stakeholders will operate (Fair Play in Sport).
D. Promote the achievement of excellence at all times in everything we do.
E. Demonstrate operational and financial integrity at all times
F. Have open, clear and effective communication with all stakeholders at all times